https://concurseirotop.com/78883-use-of-amoxicillin-500-mg-30590/ I’ve been asked to describe Oklahoma.
- There are spiders that jump. Spiders as big as golf balls. Sometimes they find their way into the house, and I try not to die.
- It is cold. Then it is very hot. Then there is a tornado warning. Then you’re safe. All within 24 hours.
- People are oddly nice. It’s a small town, so people care.
- There is NO real real Mexican food.
- In the city where we live, there is no Mall (or Trader Joe’s….but there is Sprouts!).
- It’s cheap-ish. For the house we live in; we’d have to pay 5x more in California.
- College football is a second religion.
- The red dirt is REAL. And once it rains, it turns into Red Mud.
- Garth Brooks got his start in the town I live in.
- Ree Drummond (Pioneer Woman) lives in the state!!!
fruity casa free spins If you haven’t read it yet, check out my latest piece in Harper’s BAZAAR. It was a big deal to publish there because it was their first ever TRUE CRIME feature. And yours truly was the one to write it.